Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Introduction Blog (Who am I)

Who am I? A question I often ask myself. This is what I know. My name is Jose Ma. Rafael S. Ramos. My parents call me Joel but you can call me Rams. I am the 4th child of 8 children. I mostly like sports, reading, procrastinating, psychological, and philosophical matters. Do not let my interests fool you but residing in me is a bad guy that is locked in a cage. Though I'm a nice guy, never get on my bad side. I believe in the saying "respect me and I'll respect you".

I was raised in a strict fashion so maybe that's why I am sort of the rebellious son. Not often than not that my parents scold me for minor mistakes I make. Of course it is to turn me into a better person but still I have my own beliefs and virtues that makes up for who I am. I am kind and compassionate about helping others out, especially the poor. I usually contradict the norms of the world in order to get an viable understanding of life as it is. I believe in the sense of karma and soul. That we are creatures responsible for any action given to our respective cohorts. We do not simply live for ourselves but in the mercy of good deeds that supply food for our soul. I might say that we are only renters of the physical world and that we must pay our dues with deeds deem amiable to our one creator. I am also a believer of the Roman Catholicism but I also practice the ways of other religion in terms of the spiritual values they instill and teach its followers. In this mind set of mine, people would think I am crazy to defy norms of the living. I do not need materialistic things to survive. To live life simply is my motto. To love and be loved in return is one of the sweetest emotion that can be felt but can also be dangerous as it is susceptible by the lost of inner peace.

This is a short story of my life. I live my life thinking and expanding things to what they seem to be. i laugh and cry too if I might add. The years that I lived proves that I still have a lot of getting to know who I am. It is all worth it. Answers may not come in time or never. Everything starts with the introduction of a name. Hi my name is Rams and this is who I am. Thank you.  

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to know bits and pieces of you Mr. Rams. More Power :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine myself living with 7 more siblings. Heck! it's chaotic at our house even if it's only me and my little sister.
    I don't believe that you are the "rebellious son" but I believe that you are really a good person. Like what you've said, you like helping people and I was a witness of it.
    Continue being kind Rams and KEEP THE FAITH. #IYKWIM :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rams, very well written my friend. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete