Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Two Steps Behind

This world is full of surprises. As humans, we are foolish and ambitious. We make mistakes that automatically put us in this direction to the other. Sometimes we lose the sense of right and wrong. More often than not, people choose to do wrong just for the right cause. Morals fading, the things that inspires us most, we often neglect. It hurts to know what the world is becoming as of late. All these negativity surrounding the places we walk upon, and lucky me that I stumbled upon something unusual. Life gave me a new direction and I'm sorry to say but it was you. Everything shined a little bit brighter than yesterday. Food had more flavour. Rain to me seemed like falling rays from the sun providing something different. Waking up in the morning smiling as if no wrong is happening to the world. This magical experience you cast upon me with your waving hand, your smile ever so sweet, and lets not forget your eyes, that shines brighter than the moon and the stars. I'm sure you wouldn't believe that all of this started with a stare.

Thinking about how to put into words or actions the gratitude and love that I want to give you, it seems so impossible. You may not see me like the way I see you. I don't want to bore you with anything about me. So I'm often speechless yet happy when I'm around you. You in my sight is already enough to last me a day. Someday, I will say to you personally, thank you. Thank you for letting me experience this long lost emotion of love. 

To me, you're the most beautiful girl I've set my eyes upon so far. You live simply on your beliefs and morals. Down to earth and humble. Clueless at some points, but it just makes me want you more. The voice I try to remember every night before I go to bed. The laughter I dream of sharing with you. Kind and compassionate, yet you hide your feelings. Those feelings I try to locate within you, are very well buried. I don't know why I keep on going. The curses I get from you are like the compliments I give you. Why do I love you so? Strange, I thought I threw love away, down into a deep trench. That is the beauty of living. Nothing is ever dead and my love for you won't certainly die. Sometimes I am scared of you. And I can't even explain why. You are mysterious. I will never know how far I need to go to make you to flint a spark for us. Well, as you said, "love knows no distance." But always remember, love me or not, I am always two steps behind.

So please stay for awhile. Help me to love you more because I don't want to stop.

3 comments: