Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Anti-Smoking Campaign

I think this is a good campaign for those who haven't tasted the addicting nicotine of cigarettes. As a smoker myself, I can say that it is very hard to go by a day without lighting one stick of Marlboro.

Cigarettes are very addicting and bad for the health. So why do people still continue inhaling those wrapped tobacco plants that produces carbon monoxide? The answer lies on them.

We cannot have a say on what others should be doing in there life. Everybody has there reason why they smoke cigarettes in the first place.

One main thought is that cigarettes can help calm people down. I am not a scientist to know what exactly makes us feel calm when we smoke a stick, nonetheless it still helps on some people's lives.

The problem lies in the pollution it gently exhales, as so they said. But I think that it is the constant littering of the cigarettes butts by the masses, that it can have a massive effect in our sewer pipes, thus floods occur when a typhoon passes by.

I have nothing to say anymore because I do not agree with the campaign. Alternatives can be uphold for everyone's peace. Here is what I think should be the best solution:

Having a specific space for smokers.

Warn the youth, and not those who are already considered, smokers.

Waste management program for those people who can't place their cigarette butts in the proper trash bin.

I hope you guys find my opinionated piece educational and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment